Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Toto, where are you?

Good morning. Is there a toy, book, or other item you had as a kid that you wish you still had? Read today's blog post, and let's talk about it.

https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/2026/07/13/monday-musings-toto-where-are-you/

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Toto, where are you?

Oh yes, I had a classic pump-action tin spinning top, which always fascinated me. I understand that it changed colors or showed different colors as it spun. It was a large metal top with a plunger handle on top & the faster you worked the plunger, the faster the top spun & it made a whirring sound as it spun, no music. I also had a toy dachshund, I think made out of fabric, I loved that breed ever since. Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Toto, where are you?

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Toto, where are you?

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Toto, where are you?

I told you about the tiny plastic tops Calvin gave me for my birthday. Well, every night since I received them, I have opened the drawer in my nightstand, where I am keeping them, and spin one before going to bed. Those little things spin for a very long time for their size. I don't know how long I'll keep this tradition up, but I'm having fun with it for now.

Date:

gina a: Re: Toto, where are you?

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Toto, where are you?

Listen to this voice message.

Date: