Read Message
Abbie Taylor: Our is for ravioli.
Good morning. I've been busy this weekend with ACB convention programs, but I'm hoping to get caught up on messages today. Meanwhile, here's today's blog post. Enjoy, and if you like ravioli, tell us about it.
https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/2026/07/26/sunday-sunshine-r-is-for-ravioli/
- Date:
Snow Bunny: Re: Our is for ravioli.
Mom used to get the small frozen ravioli & we had it in tomato sauce, yummy! I am going to suggest that my senior community start serving it periodically.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Our is for ravioli.
Now that I think of it, Schwann might have had frozen ravioli. They definitely had pasta shells that were easier for Bill to eat. Thank you, Beth, for the memories.
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Our is for ravioli.
As I told you in a previous message, Ravioli was the thing Cleve and I ate while watching Gilligan's Island on, (I believe), Tuesday mornings around 2:00 A.M. when he got home from working the night shift. We recently tried to revisit that time in our lives, but found the show simply too silly to make it a habbit again. We haven't eaten Ravioli since then, either, simply because we don't think of it. I may suggest it sometime when I don't feel like cdooking. :)
- Date: