Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Safe travels, connie. Have fun! We look forward to hearing from you after you get home.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Good luck evolving, lol! Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Okay thanks.

Date:

Donna M: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Have fun, Connie! I know you always enjoy these events. Be safe, and enjoy everything to the fullest.

Date:

gina a: Re: reminder.Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Braille Note Evolve Coming

I have the BrailleSense 6, and I love it. There are still several things I haven't figured out yet, but I'll get there eventually. It records beautifully, and I've just learned how to rename a recording before transferring it to Audacity on my laptop for editing. I also love the Bible app that allows me to participate when our Pastor indicates what Scripture he wants us to follow him in reading. I also enjoy playing the memory game I found in the "extras" category. I could go on, but you get the idea. I hope your Evolve will be all you want it to be, Abie.

Date: