Read Message

Abbie Taylor: SS for steak

Do you like steak? Read today's blog post, and let's talk about it, OK?

https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/2026/08/02/sunday-sunshine-s-is-for-steak/

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: SS for steak

We used to have steak fairly often & I also had trouble cutting it so my parents did it for me. I never had steak at restaurants. Now, I do not like steak, roast beef (except for French dip) or prime rib any more. Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: SS for steak

I like a good steak! But I too have to rely on others for cutting it, so I usually won't order it if we go out! Too, I'm really basic when it comes to food, and I learned at a young age that if you're at a restaurant which serves steak you're also going to be encouraged to order an appitizer, salad, 1 or 2 sides, and a desert. And once I was old enough to understand just how much money was having to be shelled out for the piece of meat that I was eating, it wasn't worth the hassle.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: SS for steak

I forgot to say that chicken fried steak is easy to manage & it tastes okay but not my fave. I suggested they do smash burgers, I have never had one, but I love sloppy joe & cheeseburgers.

Date: