Read Message
Abbie Taylor: Tea is for tuna
Do you like tuna? Read today's blog post, and let's talk about it. Alternatively, if there's a different food you like that begins with the letter T like tomatoes, you could talk about that too. In any case, let's have a conversation.
https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/2026/08/09/sunday-sunshine-t-is-for-tuna/
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Tea is for tuna
I love Tuna, plus Ialso keep Salmond packetts around.
Had a lot of fish last week, mainly Cat and Salmond.
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Tea is for tuna
Abbie, I'll begin by telling you that I love the description of your outfit with its different shades of blue! I've probably told you this over here a few times now, but I lost my sight when I was 4-years old. So I really don't remember all that much about them. Even so, I love to hear about colorful descriptions, whether it's on screen, clothing, or whatever else someone will put out there! I really like the Altoid Tangerine Sours, so I've adopted orange as my favorite color right now! I'm sorry for veering off track.
As a child I stayed as far away from tuna as possible. But as I've aged I've found myself eating, and enjoying, it more and more!
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Tea is for tuna
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Tea is for tuna
Okay, I'm glad you told me about the book cover! I started on it, but realized that I haven't read/listened to anything in quite a while! Too, while we're on the topic, isn't there a brand of tuna called Chicken Of The Seas? I can understand how or why you'd not know that tuna is a fish!
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Tea is for tuna
Yes, Scott, there is a tuna brand called Chicken of the Sea. I don't know if we ever ate it, but it's probably likely that we did.
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Tea is for tuna
I do eat the Chicken of the Sea Tuna.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Tea is for tuna
Yes, Scott, I believe that brand name is chicken of the sea. Why they call it that I don't know.
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Tea is for tuna
I used to enjoy tuna sandwiches if they didn't have too much mayonase on them. If I can taste it, there's too much, but I did like it to hold the tuna together. I made tuna casserole with tuna, Cream of Chicken soup, peas and a box of maccaroni and cheese, or plain elbow maccaroni if we didn't have it. However, when I discovered canned chicken, I liked that so much better that I substituted it for tuna. The last time I made chicken salad sandwiches, I ground up several stalks of cellery in my food processor and mixed it into the chicken and mayonase. I haven't bought canned chicken lately either, but I would definitely do that again sometime.
- Date:
Snow Bunny: Re: Tea is for tuna
I love tuna in the pouch or can too & tuna steak tastes nothing like the canned or pouch tuna.
- Date: