Read Message
Richard Wells: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
If you don't hear from Connie for a few days, it is because her old computer has finally is not merely dead, it is most sincerely dead. She has another one on the way and she and I will attempt to get it going enough to get her back with us quickly. She doesn't know her Sero password, so we will get that changed to something she can remember. Until she gets back, you can call her if you have her phone numbers.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
Thanks again for your kind messages.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
I didn't find a port to put it in yet.
Plus didn't save my email and pass word, so so spent two hours trying to get in my sero emails to day.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
- Date:
gina a: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
I am back again, but am afraid to turn it off, and have to get back on again.
Was going to try the head set, even though it doesn't plug in to any thing, but it is getting late, and I can't find where I put it, so will try again tomorrow.
- Date:
gina a: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Connie's Computer has officially failed!
- Date: