Read Message

Abbie Taylor: W is for Water

Good morning. Did you like drinking water when you were a kid? Read today's blog post, and let's talk about it.

https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/2026/08/16/sunday-sunshine-w-is-for-water/

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: W is for Water

I feel almost sick when I try to drink even what would be considered to be a moderate amount of water, so I stick with orange juice, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate & coffee. I have no problems.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: W is for Water

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: W is for Water

I do not get all eight glasses of Watter in a day, only for on average.

Date:

Donna M: Re: W is for Water

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: W is for Water

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: W is for Water

Lansing's Watter is good, but I still filter mine.

Date: