Read Message

Scott D: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

This morning while we were eating our breakfast we watched an episode of probably my favorite comedy series, and while it had very little to do within the plot there is a Scene where you see a hot air balloon I believe, and this is just how my mind works! It reminded me of some books we read as young children in school. The first one was Bears, then the next one Boats I believe, and the final one was Balloons. Well of the 3 of these objects my favorite is easily the boat! Here's the question, which do you prefer, and feel free to share any stories in which you have encountered or experienced either of these?

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

I love boats the best. I was always afraid of balloons popping, the sound scared me & still probably would. Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Beth, isn't there some sort of balloon event you like to watch on TV every year?

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Yes, that is hot air ballooning, much different from the balloons we handle, but I would not want to do the hot air stuff either. Beth

Date:

Donna M: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Wow! That was some experience!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Sounded fun Donna.

Date:

gina a: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

I love the idea of canoing, fishing, duck hunting, and finishing up the day as the sun sets and enjoying a picnic! I hope that all of this will happen for you and your family!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

They always have Bloon's at our Parties, plus other things, depending of the Party theme.
Not Crazy about Boats.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

Welcome back Connie! We spoke to my sister late yesterday afternoon, and she said that they might take their boat last night! I hope that they were able to!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Bears, Boats, &/Or Balloons

I love this! I was just going through my saved emails, and found one to a local radio station that had been here on Sero from Richard, and when I clicked on it the songs they played were We're all In The Same Boat, and I Love It When She Gets Her Shine on! Unfortunately I've never known who does that first one, but both of them get me going!

Date: