Read Message

Abbie Taylor: About Lawrence Welk

Have you ever watched Lawrence Welk on television question mark if you watch this video, you'll be surprised at what you'll learn about his life. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Yw6P82FFN7s?is=Z5lx-_y7tvODdS8E

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Looking forward to watching it, thanks, my parents & I watched him faithfully. I remember Jo Ann Castle jumping around on the piano bench, so to speak, lol! Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Well, Jo Ann bounced on the piano bench, lol! Remember the bass guy, he had I believe throat cancer & had to have surgery but he came back, what was his name? Bobby & Sissy were the dancers. Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: About Lawrence Welk

i think the bass guy's name was larry hooper.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Thanks, it was Larry! Beth

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: About Lawrence Welk

His name was Larry Hupper, or something like that for his Last name.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: About Lawrence Welk

I watched the whole thing. I absolutely loved it.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Me to Richard.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Thanks so much for the life of Laurance Welk.
I did go to the mesium, where I bought my Fiddler setting on a rock, playing Turkey in a Straw, which I also played onn my Fiddle.
Thanks again.

Date:

gina a: Re: About Lawrence Welk

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: About Lawrence Welk

on my station it comes on at 8 pm Saturday night.

Date: