Read Message

Donna M: An Unexpected Date

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: An Unexpected Date

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: An Unexpected Date

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: An Unexpected Date

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: An Unexpected Date

Jessica and Chris have running water in their kitchen, but they don't have indoor facilities yet. I believe it's a goal they have, but it may take quite a while for them to be able to pay for the materials, and Chris might need help with the construction. For now, this is the way things need to be, and I'm happy to gift showers to her, because I can't ever come up with other ideas. She orders everything she wants from Amazon, so she never has a wish list. Christmas is coming too soon, and I'll have to think of something different to get for her. Of course, Calvin will be easy; I've got lots of ideas for him! :)

Date:

Donna M: Re: An Unexpected Date

The reason she needs to pay for shwers is that they don't have indoor facilities in their cabbin yet. The showers are actually in the building where we bought the tokens. I know what you mean; I wouldn't like having to do that, but it's what needs to be right now.

Date: