Read Message

Snow Bunny: National Cloud Appreciation Day

It's today, folks! My mom always described clouds & their formations to me, they sound wonderful! As a kid, she used to lie on her back & imagine shapes while looking at clouds. Beth

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

While standing on top of Clingman's Dome at sixty-six hundred feet above sea level in extreme western North Carolina in August of 2018, Lila took my wrist and stuck my hand into a cloud. It was very cold and wet. It was very different than sticking your hand into water, which is much denser than a cloud So, I can say that I have physically touched a cloud.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

That's very interesting, Richard. I've never touched a cloud. How awesome that you were able to touch such an integral part of God's creation.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Oh wow, that is so awesomely cool! Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

I've been wanting to revisit this entry when I had something to contribute to it, and I think that it's finally here! Yesterday while I was getting ready to go to church I had it on SXM Enlighten which is a Southern Gospel channel. A song came on, I can't tell whether they're saying, "unclouded", or "uncloudy." But the song talks about the day when the Believer gets to Heaven, and it's going to be a day without the cloud. Now, I understand the song, it's message, and I love it! But here's something to ponder, will there be clouds in our Heavenly home? I personally think that there will be. Whenever I hear this song I immediately think of the events in Exadus 13, and another song which speaks of walking on the clouds when we get to our Heavenly home.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Let me apologize, I didn't mean for that one to be as lengthy as it was! But let me go back. You mentioned the formations of the cloud. I also love that idea. While I never had anyone take the time to describe cloud formations I remember as a child going to laser shows, and firework displays. They were so much fun! Those that were with me would explain to me the figurations, and colors. Most of the time I could only see the light in the dark sky, but I do remember a time when I was at one of these events, and for me I was constantly hawning in on a particular color, and it was green.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

I know that southren Hymn Scott, but do not think their will be any Cloud's in Heaven.

Date:

gina a: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Thank you Gina! I haven't heard Nelson's version, so I'm guessing that this was the other one! You've brought back memories mentioning Access!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Connie go over to the Christian Music forum! Gina has posted an awesome version by the Nashvill Skyline! I can't say for sure, but I think that it's the one I heard on Sunday! e

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Okay Scott.
I do go their and to the users fourm after leaving here.

Date:

gina a: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Cloud Appreciation Day

Thanks Jena.

Date: