Read Message

Abbie Taylor: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

How do we feel about that pineapple wring on the burger?

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Oh gross, pineapple on a burger? Or on pizza? Yuck! Also, a double burger is too much for me! Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

LOL As far as the double burger goes, I'm right there with you! I just prefer multiple sliders!

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

I understand that I'm probably in the minority, but I love pineapple on pizza! As a matter of fact I prefer the pineapple juice running all over the pizza slice as to that of a tomato. But I realize that if it is a pizza chances are good that there is going to be tomato, so I just hope that the 2 juices make for a lovely combination!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Oh, Scott, if you order pizza from somewhere that allows you to pick your toppings, you can ask for pineapples and not tomatoes.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Sounds like a plan! I'll try to remember that! Thanks!

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

I'm with you Scott. I love pineapple on Pizza. There is something about sweetness mixed with salt and other spices that is just plain addictive to me.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Oh, Yum! I love pineapples on burgers, though I don't think I've ever had one with the burger on it, but I think I would love it. I also like pineapple on pizza. That was supposed to say I don't think I've ever had a burger with pineapple on it. I'm dictating, and my brain in my mouth sometimes don't communicate properly.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

I totally understand that! That's why you'll rarely hear a voice message from me!

Date:

catstail97: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Now now, pineapple on pizza is yummylicious. I will have to try it on a burger sometime. It sounds kinda meh, but I won't knock it till I give it a try.

LG

Date:

gina a: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

I enjoy the Mushrooom Swiss burger! Just right now here with my coffee cup up in front of me, and the thought of enjoying one at lunch makes me want to go to california, and visit Puff the Dragon! Dream on!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

I heard the same thing!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

I went back Abbie, and did some searching, and yes, we did discuss burgers befor. Back in May. I've already forgotten, but I think that it was National Burger Month!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Thanks for that, Scott. We may have gotten some new people since then. So I doubt it hurts anything to talk about it again. Besides, who knows how long those four messages stay up there. I think they take him down after a few months.

Date:

Donna M: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Cleve and I traveled yesterday because I had a dental appointment. When I was finished, we stopped at Mc'Donald's, and I ordered a quarter pounder with cheese, plain. Cleve ordered 2 burgers with all kinds of things on them that I would never even dream of eating! I think he would have liked your choices, Abbie, but I remain an unappologetic Plain Jane! :)

Date:

gina a: Re: National Double Cheeseburger Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date: