Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Cole Minor's daughter

Here's the song I'll be singing this Saturday night for ACB Community karaoke. I'm trying something a little different. Now that I have Microsoft 365 on my PC, which includes OneDrive, I'm sharing a OneDrive link instead. If the majority of the people can't open it this way, I'll put it in dropbox and send it that way. I hope you enjoy the song.

https://1drv.ms/u/c/5a36b96af0217008/IQDewLi907XqT4Ws8__AKJudAYnE_evSxvrrg3_ngdqTXno

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Sounds great! Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

That's a mouthful! If you were to write that one out, and put it together I'd love to hear it as a Rap arrangement!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Abbie, I love it! It opened right up, and sounds wonderful!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

catstail97: Re: Cole Minor's daughter

Hi there, Abby,

I was able to hear it just fine. Very well done.

LG

Date: