Read Message
Scott D: M Is For Mandarin
I started to throw this one out on Abbie's most recent post about the burger, but I went back and discovered that an M entry was missing. So I decided to fill it in over here! Okay, we've decided that most of you are going to skip on the pineapple on your entree. So where are you when it comes to the mandarin orange? Once again, I am fine with it! I love Asian cuisine, and you can almost find "Orange ..." on the menu, and I will probably be willing to give it a try!
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: M Is For Mandarin
- Date:
Scott D: Re: M Is For Mandarin
Oh Abbie, I love hearing your response, and yes, if I had to make a decision I would probably go with the pineapple!
- Date:
Richard Wells: Re: M Is For Mandarin
Hey Scott: I love oriental food. That is another food ethnicity where sweet and salt is lusciously mixed.
- Date:
Scott D: Re: M Is For Mandarin
I'm right there with you!
- Date:
gina a: Re: M Is For Mandarin
- Date:
Scott D: Re: M Is For Mandarin
I haven't had an Asian Chicken salad in quite some time, but I love them also!
- Date:
Donna M: Re: M Is For Mandarin
As I've said, I will stick with my plain burgers with American cheese, but I do enjoy eating mandarin oranges.
- Date:
Scott D: Re: M Is For Mandarin
It's alright to go with what you know!
- Date:
Snow Bunny: Re: M Is For Mandarin
I do not go for Asian chicken salad much but I love mandarins, we have them sometimes in salads. They used to come in a can, guess they still do. Beth
- Date:
Scott D: Re: M Is For Mandarin
Yesterday after we had gone to church mom ran into the grocery store and picked up some cod and shrimp for lunch. I did something that I thought would be a good idea, unfortunately it was not as tasty as I was hoping for. We keep Halo Oranges in the house, and often mother will put a couple out on the desk where they set me up for my meals. Well once she brought me some of the cod and shrimp I decided that I'd peel some of the oranges and attempt to squirt some of the juice on them. I know that for me it's a textural and temperature thing. I didn't realize it at the time, but I should have just gone ahead and eaten the food when it was placed in front of me.
- Date: