Read Message

Scott D: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

I've been wrestling with myself about whether or not to post about this, but as much as we've been throwing the pineapple around lately I decided that it was appropriate enough now! For a while I had had a box-shaped glass bottle of pineapple scented liquid soap! I loved the soap, but hated the bottle because I knew that as clumsy as I am, and as cumbersome as it was for me to grasp the thing that something was bound to happen!
I told you about my new shower! Well shortly before they came to put in the shower I knocked the bottle off of the counter and it hit one of the things that holds the toilet paper on. I mistakingly thought that they would go ahead and put that back together while they were in there! Okay fastforward to earlier this week, I once again knock the bottle off the counter, and it breaks into pieces. I'm a bit hesitant to call for help because I am on the toilet, but what else am I going to do? There's broken glass, and soap all over the floor! So, I take a breath, and holler for help! I wanted to feel bad about what I had just done. But to tell the truth I really didn't because I knew that it was going to happen at some point!

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

Well, to tell the truth, I know it was serious but, for some reason, it also struck me funny. I say don't worry about it. At least the stupid bottle is gone &, as far as I'm concerned, yay that the soap is too. Yuck, pineapple-scented soap! Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

No Beth, I'm glad that you found the humor in the story! That's why I decided to go ahead and post it here! That's how I felt about the bottle myself,, and I could either call myself stupid, or the bottle, and this time the bottle got the vote!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

Last night while I was preparing to end the night, in the restroom. I knocked over one of my medication bottles while it was opened. Thankfully I was able to pick up 6 of them and get them back in the bottle. Then this morning I found one more. But while I was trying to find the little pills I managed to get my hand upon a tiny sherd of what I am convinced was glass from that bottle. When this first happened, and then again last night it reminded me of a song that came out while I was young called Walking On Broken Glass. I was never a fan of the song. Well guess what! I just heard it.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

Yuck! I don't think I want to take any of my medication's if they've been on the floor. Who knows what germs have alerted there? The shadow nose. Ha ha ha ha!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

Well Abbie, thank you for planting that thought seed in my head! Interestingly enough, my father ordered a new vacuum for us recently, and it came in yesterday. I thought that it was interesting that my father was all prepared that she should fire the thing up today, and try it. She reminded him that I was still on the sofa taking my nap. While I had woken up, I just stayed quiet and smiled to myself! But remember there could've still been some remnants of the soap, and the vacuum use!

Date:

gina a: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Broken Box-shaped Bottle

Gina, I wouldn't be surprised! You would have to be in the right place at the right time! But here in our state, not to far away, at certain times of the year there are markets with all sorts of venders, and that includes soap. Then, for several years now we take trips to South Carolina, and I wouldn't be surprised if the pineapple soap wasn't available to you!

Date: