Read Message

Scott D: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

I've been thinking all morning about how I was going to approach this. Would I make it a commentary, or survey? I couldn't decide which one to go with so you get both!
The older I get I find myself playing the part of the little engine who was constantly asking themself, "Did I, didn't I? Did I, didn't I?" I hate to admit this but this is mainly in reguards to things in the bathroom like whether I washed my hands, or flushed the toilet.
Okay the engine is coming home! So where is everyone on motion sensored objects? Namely the motioned sensored toilet? It's been years since I had to use one, and I remember it, because I hated it. I don't realize how much I must move, but I was making the thing constantly flush. But going back to my original point about whether or not I flushed the toilet I was wondering if I could ever expect Alexa to come out with a gismo that you could clip onto or place on the back of the toilet and when you know that you have completed your business you can tell it to flush for you! What do you think?

Date:

Scott D: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

I'm kind of curious about the timing of these sort of things! Is today National Toilet Bowl, or Paper Day? Just a little while after I posted this I went back to my room and turned on SXM Comedy Roundup, and heard a man do a routine about all sorts of things involving the toilet, including toilet training their son! I thought it was pretty funny given the material! Ha ha! The only thing that made me uncomfortable about things is that mom and I were headed to Walmart, and she was in the room helping me finish getting ready! I'm not old enough to remember him, but when I decided that I was going to add this here I thought about the Tidy Bowl Man because it was as if he were in the room next to me!

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

I think I do remember that, funny! Beth

Date:

Donna M: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

My problem with restrooms is that I never know if everything is automatic, or nothing is. I've often reached for the soap dispenser thinking I would have to push on it only to have it squirt soap everywhere but on my hands. As far as the toilet goes, if I can't find a handle on the side of the tank or a button on its top, I assume it's automatic.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

Yeah, that's right! I hadn't thought about the dispenser, but they were a bit cumbersome, because whoever was with me would take care of themself first, and then get me back into my chair, and roll me over to where things were, and for some reason or another there never seemed to be just a straight path, and so they would find themself putting more soap on their hands, and attempting to transfer it over to me. Then getting me up to the sink didn't quite work so I never really felt that I had clean hands after we left the place even though I knew that we'd taken all of the right steps!

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

I read that the hand dryer machines fling germs everywhere. I used to love those as a kid! Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

Abbie, no, I think that you rolled your thoughts out very smoothly! I have never known about a smart toilet, but I love the idea!

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

I have never seen a self-flushing toilet but I have heard that the ones on planes & cruise ships are interesting, to put it mildly. I think I will just flush again if I'm not sure if I did it. Beth

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Did Or Didn't I- MotionSensored Objects

Beth, if it is self flushing, you will hear it in less than one minute.

Date: