Read Message
bigmike
Luke 8:39 (NKJV) 39 “Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you.” And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.
"For the things He had done." Amen.
I’ve been with, and I’ve been without.
And no matter which one it is, as long as God is with me, I’m proclaiming!
I’m proclaiming His faithfulness when I have much, and I'm proclaiming His provision when I have little.
You see, if I’m in the place of “much”, it's because He brought me there; He guided my feet, He gave me the steps, He did it! So, I’m enjoying “much” with Him, and I'm shouting it to the world!
If I’m in the place of “without”, it doesn't change my proclamation, because my faith in Him knows He’s going to do a mighty work!
His hand is going to bring me through it all. I already know I'm blessed because I’m coming out wiser, I’m coming through stronger, and I’m coming out with a SONG of victory!
It’s not about what we have in this life to cause us to proclaim. It’s about WHO we have on this journey. And for believers, brothers and sisters, we have the greatest One, God’s Son, Jesus Christ!
No matter what place we sit in today, with much or without much, if we have Him with us, we have everything!
John 10:7 (NKJV) 7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
Proclaiming Christ today, He is our door!
Amen.
- Date: