Read Message
bigmike
John 3:16 (NKJV) 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
God wants you today.
He wants our heart.
You say, "oh no, my heart is mean. It’s full of junk. It’s constantly jealous, and it can be deceitful at times. I’ve done some things; God would never want me unless I cleaned up pretty good first. And even then, I’m not too sure if He would even want me then.
He would want the one who knows how to pray, that goes to church and worships Him in such a pretty way. He would want the one who stands in church every Sunday and goes to Bible study without fail. You know, the ones who carry their Bible and dress so nicely. And when you ask them anything, they have the right scripture on their tongue when needed. Those are the ones God loves."
We look at ourselves as not being good enough for God; I’m not a good person. I’m sick inside.
Mark 2:17 (NKJV) 17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”
He wants us to come to Him right now, just the way we are, with a repentant heart.
He came for those who need a physician; those who are sick, those in sin.
We are all in the same boat. We all need His saving grace.
He loves you. Won’t you come to Him today?
Amen.
- Date: