Read Message
bigmike
Matthew 11:28 (LSB) 28 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
Are you weary?
Are you burdened with things that are heavy?
Do you feel like you have more questions than answers?
Are the worries of this world bringing you down?
I’d like to remind you today; I know Someone.
You probably know Him too.
His name is Jesus.
He came to take your sins, your burdens, your cares, and carry them for you.
He bore your sins on the cross.
He was beaten for our transgressions.
He was bruised for our iniquities.
And not once did He complain.
In fact, He did it all willingly. He laid His life down for you, and for me, voluntarily.
And He wants you and I to remember this fact. He wants us to go to Him with our burdens, our cares, and our concerns.
And He wants us to allow Him to hand them off to Him so He can set us free once and for all.
It’s not hard.
In fact, the hardest part is allowing Him to convince us to let these things go and let Him take them.
But that is exactly what we must do; give them to Him.
Psalm 55:22 (NKJV) 22 Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
- Date: